Now that we’re done with Halloween, let’s get back to those weekend projects to make our houses feel more like home for us and our guests! Here are a few weekend projects that are simple and can really make an impact around your home. Have fun!
- Who needs a whole accent wall? Just add some polk-a-dots to make something fabulous. Although Ruth Allen used it for her living room, how about taking your guest room up a level! You can see the full house tour here on TheEveryGirl.
- You know that art you’ve been searching for? Well, how about making it.. using pallets 🙂 Here’s a great DIY tutorial from The Thinking Closet on how to make pallet art.
- Tattooed Martha has a cool pebble mat that takes your bathroom from average to spa like.
- Host your family in your yard around this DIY fire pit from The Garden Glove.
- Mason Jars Lanterns – you know I’m obsessed with Mason Jars right now. Here’s a great tutorial from Orchard Girls.
- Blanket Ladder – it is getting cooler and your guests will want those extra blankets. Don’t make them get them from a closet, have them displayed on this chic ladder.
- Twig Vases – I’ve written about these before, but here is a tutorial from Twig & Toadstool that ups the fall design in this great piece of decor.