For christmas, my parents got me a lot of different kitchen items including new placemats. This normally wouldn’t seem like a big deal, but now I need a new centerpiece. My old one just feels off now. Here are a few cool DIY centerpieces I found as I explored what I wanted to do to replace mine.
- This colorful “summer” centerpiece from Polished Habitat.
- These “Floral Pop” vases from Real Simple.
- Wood Slab under vases – pretty self explanatory & you can purchase wood slabs from places like Michaels, Amazon and on here.
- These INSANE gourds… These are definitely more of a fall thing, but come on these are amazing! Thanks Midwest Living!
- Mason Jars on books… I mean talk about a brilliant & super simple idea.
- Go Vintage with this – and you can find doilies at any thrift store! Here’s the tutorial from Country Living.