Have you ever just scrolled through your IG or Pinterest feed and have jealousy over every gorgeous patio set up you see? Well I personally like my yard and how I have it set up, but that doesn’t mean my feed doesn’t give me #PatioEnvy. That being said – I’m realistic.. I can’t afford a 3,000 sqft back yard with a gorgeous pool and a pizza oven.. so I thought I’d share some of my most recent realistic patio inspiration:
- This gorgeous hammock set up from @MyKindofLike
- This view from a simple but cozy balcony from @FarmGirlFromGray
- This pool / river thing that just makes you want to lay in it and never leave. Ok this is a bit less realistic.. but I mean come on.
- These lights that were for @cfvh’s birthday.. I’d never take them down personally.
- This quaint little spot from @belsmm
- The indoor – outdoor feeling is a great place for a friends and family get together.
- The pop of color against the green of the gardens from @averyfrankdesigns
- This fireplace for those nights that are a bit too cold.