I have a Bachelors degree in Marketing with a focus in Consumer Behavior and Statistics.
I'm a self starter that embraces out of the box thinking, customer service, and strives for continuous improvement.
I take pride in everything I do. I'm able to tackle multiple projects and executions at the same time while holding firm my integrity for delivering innovative strategy and quality creative.
High level expertise in all Adobe products including Acrobat, Photoshop, Media Encoder, and After Effects.
High level expertise in all Microsoft products including Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook
Have used all types of analytical tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Sizmek, Crimson Hexagon, and native social platforms
Expert in Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest
Expert in utilizing both Keynote and Powerpoint for pitches and presentations
Have used multiple types of Project Management tools including but not limited to Google Docs, Hootsuite, Basecamp, HighRise, MailChimp, Freedcamp, Box, Dropbox, Ci, Trello, and MediaSilo
Neoganda | February 2016 – Present
Clients include (not all inclusive): Atom Tickets, Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Universal Content Group, STX, Focus Features, Open Road, Fox Intl, Focus World, ABC, the Orchard, Paramount, Lionsgate, and Lexus
▪ Strategize, plan, and deliver innovative and creative digital campaigns including paid media, websites, custom content and influencer and social executions
▪ Manage all aspects of outgoing creative to maintain highest level of quality and to assure client’s marketing objectives and creative needs are met
▪ Manage all aspects of social projects for all our clients - strategy, creative, scheduling, influencer outreach and reporting
▪ Consistently increase new clientele opportunities by understanding trends and the evolving digital and social market
▪ Responsible for responding to RFPs including brainstorming for creative content, creating presentations, SOWs, pricing out creative executions and managing budgets with a high percentage of wins
▪ QA of delivered websites, social apps, games, and banners
▪ Managing concurrently approximately 10-15 campaigns varying in scope and urgency
▪ Manage and direct six employees plus outside freelancers
▪ Helped develop a new brand and launched our own marketing efforts through social networking
▪ Neoganda had no presence in the industry for any social creative prior to me starting. I built their social department from the ground up utilizing my social knowledge, creative skills, a lot of hard work, and leveraging my industry reputation to bring in clients that knew and trusted that I would get the job done.
▪ Helped grow the business and bring in new clients by escalating the offerings, quality pitches, and superior customer support. We grew from approx. 8 to 23+ employees in two years.
▪ Increased Neoganda’s total revenue by more than 33% from new social offerings in the first six months and have grown it to almost 50% in the first year and a half.
▪ Awarded the Shorty Award Silver Honor April 2018 for best use of a multi-platform social campaign for Focus World's Raw, a campaign I personally strategized, creative directed and launched.
▪ Created new production process from initial client request, scheduling of creative resources, to final creative delivery
Broad Green Pictures | July 2015 – February 2016
▪ Manage production timelines, creative and goals for media placements and digital executions
▪ Manage the production of digital creative including social executions, media placements, games, apps, and websites
▪ Create creative and effective digital Academy Campaigns & build and maintain academy guild and awards sites
▪ Brainstorm with marketing executives, partners and agencies to offer ‘out of the box’ thinking for marketing initiatives
▪ Manage company & official website by updating content and design by using CMS
▪ Design social creative for various platforms
▪ Manage SEO and Google Analytics
▪ Managing campaigns ranging between 50k – 2MM of creative and media budget
▪ QA websites, social apps, games, and banners
▪ Received a Webby Award, Site of the Day on FWA, and Site of the Day on Awwwards for our site 99 Properties of Power for 99 Homes that we launched with Ignition Creative
▪ Redesigned corporate website to be more social based & mobile friendly
Focus Features | June 2013 – July 2015
▪ Manage the production and maintenance of digital creative including AV creative, experiential, and social executions
▪ Manage special video and photo shoots for additional digital content on each campaign
▪ Work with every department within the company to help better execute 360 marketing plans
▪ Brainstorm with marketing executives and agencies to offer ‘out of the box’ thinking for 360 programs
▪ Work with a variety of social influencers across platforms to generate organic, effective content in promotion of our films
▪ Work with international partners for creative materials on global campaigns
▪ Create creative and effective digital Academy Campaigns
▪ Manage production timelines, budgets, creative and goals for media placements and digital executions
▪ Manage company website by updating content and design by using Bronson CMS
▪ Write and edit legal contracts for vendor contracts, Sweeps, Rewards Hubs, or Contests
▪ Designed TV Billboards, QC’d AV materials for sound and coloring, trafficked marketing and publicity assets
▪ Managing campaigns ranging between 50k – 8MM of creative and media budget
▪ Launched a social influencer program to amplify events and campaigns
▪ Worked with social influencers in a new way to maximize creative spend leveraging 100% organic reach
▪ Won FWA Site of The Day for Insidious: Chapter 3 Interactive Website
Horizon Media | September 2012 - June 2013
Special Project: worked as FilmDistrict Creative Manager starting in April 2013 for 4 months.
Working with entertainment clients (FilmDistrict, VH1, Comedy Central, and Spike TV) to help manage their digital creative needs by:
• Creating and updating plan specs, creative timelines, and production schedules for display, social and mobile executions
• Coordinating creative between sites, creative agencies, and clients including creation and editing of custom elements
• Help manage trafficking, tracking, and delivery solutions including managing delivery of tags and ad serving costs
• Updating and rotating creative, CTAs, and click-thru URLs throughout the campaign through both DoubleClick and MediaMind
• Creating recommendations based on creative rotations
• Troubleshooting ad serving functionality, as well as QA functionality and managing any necessary edits
• Co-lead on planning efforts for VH1: writing the RFP, researching site lists, and negotiating big ideas at low eCPMs across each site in the campaign
• Took on campaign management to help efficiency within our team
• Started workshop sessions for other teams on creative process and spec templates to better serve our various clients in the agency
• Helped design and code Facebook app for Playing For Keeps mosaic as well as designed the Yahoo Login for Olympus Has Fallen
Jack In The Box | June 2011 - July 2012
Although I was still in college, I worked 36 hours a week as the acting Merchandising Manager for Jack in the Box. I supported the team with marketing services, including Merchandising, Media, Regional Marketing, and Menu Marketing
• Working on custom marketing projects with Regional Marketing
• Maintain competitive database, wall, and research
• Updating the ordering confirmation system display
• Updating and sending out marketing files for upcoming events
• E-mailing our regional marketing managers with updates to the marketing files and media buys
• Keeping JIB location database and inventory catalog up to date
• Coordinating website and nutrition updates
• Updating the purchase order log with new billing costs
• Keeping the event calendar up to date
• Created a new process to send out marketing files to restaurants, franchise owners, and regional marketing. It cut down polling errors down and the time required by more than half.
• Created a new restaurant layout to display overall look with all POP displayed. The template layout helped management effectively choose POP for new launch products.
Studio 2055 | March 2011 - August 2011
I worked along side the Principal and Marketing Manager. I help proof marketing plans, business proposals, and client projects. I also wrote and edited press releases for both the Studio and clients.
My main responsibility was implementing social media strategy into clients' marketing plan, while developing the Studio's social media platform by writing, editing, and scheduling blog, Facebook, and Twitter posts.